News from your local councillors

This blog has been merged with the Focus blog. So follow the links below to see latest news from the team.

Focus on King's Hedges: Campaign Updates from the Team

Sunday 30 November 2008

Congratulations to Histon FC

I doubt Cllr McGovern will agree but I just want to pass on congratulations to Histon on their superb FA Cup win today.

Our neighbours from just across the A14 gave Leeds a real tough game, and I think they earnt their luck. I'm sure the Cambridge City and Utd fans will disagree though.

Here's hoping for Arsenal (my team) v Histon in the 3rd round draw.

The big problem for me is putting up with my head of department at school all next week (he's a Histon season ticket holder)...

Update: Histon drew Swansea at home in the next round.

No comments: